Pull up a lounge chair, put up your feet and travel with us on a micro-cation to Italy. Calabria, on Italy’s southern tip, is famous for its Mediterranean climate – where summer’s last longer than winters and warm breezes carry through all seasons. The Calabrian Sunrise cocktail is a perfect picture of the orange hue that blankets the mountains of the region. This is an easy yet elegant 4 ingredient cocktail made with Azuñia Reposado organic tequila, fresh lemon, simple syrup, and Pellegrino Blood Orange Soda. One sip conjures an unforgettable European vacation – minus the jetlag.
- 3 tbsp (1.5 oz.) Azuñia Reposado Tequila
- 1 tbsp (.5 oz.) Fresh Lemon Juice
- .5 tbsp (.25 oz.) Simple Syrup (1:1)
- 6 tbsp (3 oz.) Pellegrino Blood Orange Soda
- Add all ingredients to shaker.
- Shake with ice for 10 seconds and add Pellegrino to shaker.
- Strain with Hawthorne strainer into ice-filled glass.
Garnish: Fennel Salt Rim*
*Fennel Salt: Mix ground fennel and fine natural sea salt together to taste.
You can find Azuñia tequilasat fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY