As serene as snowfall, the Casa Blanco is a wonderful winter tequila cocktail. Shake up this combination of Blanco tequila, white rum, White Creme de Cacao, and Coco Reál Cream of Coconut, and fresh lime for this season’s holiday party.
- 1.5 oz Azuñia Organic Blanco Tequila
- 0.5 oz White rum
- 0.5 oz White Creme de Cacao
- 1 oz Coco Reàl Cream of Coconut
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- Cranberries for garnish
- Rosemary sprig for garnish
- Add all ingredients in a shaker tin.
- Double Strain into a Coupe glass or similar.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs and 3 cranberries.
Pick up a Bottle
You can find Azuñia tequilas at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY