Are you looking for a new (to you) way to enjoy Azuñia Blanco organic tequila straight? Try a shot of Blanco with Sangrita (“Little Blood”). This freshly squeezed juice “side” is a delicious way to enhance the natural fruit and pepper notes of the Blanco. Traditionally made with leftover juices from pico de gallo, we’ve created our own variations of the popular palate cleanser. The Cucumber Sangrita is light and bright juice made of cucumber, green apple, orange, kale, Azuñia 100% Blue Agave Syrup, and vanilla extract. Make this recipe in batches. Stock up on the Blanco, press some fresh juice and invite your friends over for a relaxing happy hour.
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Green Apple, Cored
- 1 Peeled Orange
- 2 Kale Leaves
- 1 tbsp Azuñia 100% Blue Agave Syrup
- 0.25 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1.5 oz Azuñia Blanco or Reposado Organic Tequila
- Add all ingredients except Agave Syrup and Vanilla Extract in a juicer.
- Extract juice into a pitcher.
- Add Agave Syrup and Vanilla Extract.
- Stir well.
- Strain into a glass.
- Serve alongside a shot (1.5 oz) of tequila of your choice.
Pick up a Bottle
You can find Azuñia tequilas at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY