A perfectly plump apricot is one of nature’s most delicious gifts. The Damasco cocktail takes what we love about the fleshy fruit and layers in aged Azuñia Añejo tequila, rum, and vermouth for something extraordinary. Created by Blaise Faber of Tratto in Phoenix, Arizona, the Damasco is a simple-to-mix cocktail that will impress even the most experienced palates.
- 1.5 oz Azuñia Añejo Tequila
- 0.5 oz Cana Brava Reserva Añeja Rum
- 0.75 oz Carpano Antica Formula
- 0.25 oz Giffard Apricot Liqueur
- 2 Dashes Angostura bitters
- Add all ingredients into an ice-filled glass.
- Stir until combined.
- Strain over fresh ice.
You can find Azuñia tequilas at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY