Cucumber and peppers come together in this well-balanced drink. By using bell peppers instead of a spicier chile, New Orleans bartender, David Bliszcz, finds the ideal balance in the Gustavo, a delightful bell pepper cocktail. The recipe, served exclusively during a Tales of the Cocktail industry event and featured in Imbibe Magazine, is now available for you to shake up your next brunch.
- 2 oz Azuñia Organic Blanco Tequila
- 0.5 oz Fresh Lime
- 0.25 oz Fresh Orange Juice
- 1 oz Bell Pepper Syrup*
- 1 Cucumber Wheel for Garnish
- Rim a glass with salt.
- Fill with ice and set aside.
- In a shaker, combine all the of the ingredients with ice and shake to chill.
- Strain into the prepared glass.
- Add a cucumber garnish.
Glass: rocks or juice
Enjoy this bell pepper cocktail strawless. Or be one of first 500 people to join our No Plastic Straws 365 initiative and you’ll receive a reusable stainless straw. Grab a friend and join the challenge here.
Pick up a Bottle
You can find Azuñia tequilas at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY