When Islay time meets Jalisco time, amazing things happen. Revered as nearly perfect, Ardbeg Scottish Whisky combines with almost perfect Azuñia Añejo tequila, close to perfect Amaro Montenegro, and next to perfect Carpano Antica Formula Vermouth. A couple of dashes of Sunshine Bitters finish this cross-continental cocktail. Sip it slowly and appreciate the subtle nuances of all the regions represented in one regal tequila whisky cocktail.
- 2.0 oz Azuñia Añejo Tequila
- 1 Bar Spoon Ardbeg
- 0.5 oz Amaro Montenegro
- 0.5 oz Carpano Antica Formula Vermouth
- 2 dashes AZ Bitters Lab Sunshine Bitters
- Garnish: Orange Peel
- Add all ingredients to an ice-filled glass and stir until combined.
- Strain over fresh ice and garnish with an orange peel.
You can find Azuñia tequilas at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY