This Ramos Gin Fizz meets Harvey Wallbanger riff is an earthier version of a boozy orange julius. Mix up this grown-up orange dreamsicle created by Azuñia mixologist Kailee Asher to celebrate summer!
- 2 oz. Azuñia Blanco Organic Tequila
- 0.5 oz. Galliano
- 1 oz. vanilla syrup
- 1 oz. orange juice
- 0.5 oz. lime juice
- 1 oz. cream
- 1 oz. egg white
- Top with Q Mixers Club Soda
- Dehydrated orange wheel for garnish
- Add all the ingredients except the club soda to a shaker and shake vigorously without ice.
- Open the shaker, fill with ice and shake again.
- Strain into a Collins glass.
- Pour a little bit of club soda back and forth between the empty halves of the shaker to pick up any residual egg white, and then pour into the glass. (This will make for a frothier head.)
Pick up a Bottle
You can find Azuñia tequilas at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY