Butternut squash is delectably roasted, grilled, pureed, and even baked on a pizza for a vegetarian delight. But did you know winter’s orange-hued gourd is also a delicious cocktail ingredient? Get ready to Pucker Up, Butternut and enjoy this unique libation made with roasted butternut squash infused bourbon, Azuñia Añejo tequila, pecan orgeat, sherry, and Bittercube Corazon Bitters. Finished with an expressed orange peel and garnished with candied pecan, the Pucker Up, Butternut is the exquisite embodiment of winter harvest.
- 1.5 oz Azunia Añejo Tequila
- 0.5 oz Roasted Butternut Squash Infused Bonded Bourbon
- 0.5 oz Pecan Orgeat
- 0.5 Amontillado Sherry
- 2 dashes Bittercube Corazon Bitters
- Put one large ice cube in a cocktail glass.
- Pour all ingredients over ice and stir.
- Finish with an expressed orange peel.
- Garnish with a candied pecan.
You can find Azuñia tequilas at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY