Imagineered by Mat Snapp of Blanco in Phoenix, Rosalee’s Downfall is the culmination of everything that is tempting. Think of the strong and beautiful women that you admire – hard working, free spirited, smart, with sun-kissed skin. Now imagine what could draw her to you – a fresh bouquet of fragrant flowers and a crisp tequila and rose cocktail. Made with Azuñia Blanco organic tequila, house sour, rose petal mango liqueur, and garnished with rose petals and lime, Rosalee’s Downfall could lure anyone to take a sip.
- 2 oz House Sour
- 0.5 oz Rose Petal Mango***
- 1.5 oz Azuñia Blanco Organic Tequila
- Add all ingredients into a shaker tin over ice.
- Shake hard.
- Pour into a margarita or coupe glass.
- Garnish with dehydrated lime wheel and rose petals.
25 grams Rose Petals
1 Liter Patrón Citrónge Mango
Steep for 3 hours
3 week shelf life
You can find Azuñia tequilas at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY