Just saying the words “Spanish Daisy” elicits romance, flirtation, and fun. This cocktail is all of those things and more. A daring blend of saffron-infused organic Reposado tequila, Guajillo Pepper Puree, Spanish Bitters, are sweetened ever so lightly with honey water, a splash of lemon, and 100% Weber Blue Agave syrup. The Spanish Daisy, created with love by Shawn Monnin of Coasterra in San Diego, California, adds a little spark to your happy hour.
- 1.5 oz. Saffron Infused Azuñia Organic Reposado Tequila
- 0.375 oz. guajillo pepper puree
- 0.75 oz. lemon juice
- 0.5 oz. honey water batch (2:1)
- 0.5 oz. Azuñia Organic Agave Syrup (2:1)
- 2 dashes Dr. Adam Elmegirab's Spanish Bitters
- Garnish with fresh flowers
- Add all ingredients into a shaker tin with ice.
- Strain into glass.
You can find Azuñia tequilas at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY