Cucumber, strawberries, ginger, and mint. Does it get any better than that? Yes, it does – when you add tequila. The Summertime Tippling is perfect for a picnic or any time you want a cucumber mint cocktail. Batch it for a party in the park or serve it for impromptu dining alfresco (without the alfresco) on your living room floor. Choose Azuñia Blanco or Reposado organic tequila. Squeeze in fresh lemon. Add in Reál Strawberry Puree. Slice in fresh cucumber. Muddle some mint. And splash in sparkling Ginger Beer. Fire up the barbecue and enjoy a Summertime Tippling.
- 1.5 oz Azuñia Organic Blanco or Reposado Tequila
- 0.5 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 0.5 oz Reál Strawberry Puree
- 1 slice Fresh Cucumber
- 4-5 Mint Leaves
- Top with Ginger Beer
- Garnish: Fresh Mint Sprig and Cucumber Slice
- Muddle cucumber.
- Add all other ingredients except for ginger beer.
- Add ice, shake for 10 seconds.
- Add 1 oz ginger beer to tin.
- Dump into Collins glass.
- Top with ice, if needed.
You can find Azuñia tequilas at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY