Our friends at Element [Shrub] created the perfect cocktail to get you through the ups and downs of the holiday season. The Thankfully Smashed is a tantalizing blend of Azuñia Reposado organic tequila, cranberries, sage, Cranberry Hibiscus Element Shrubs, simple syrup, and fresh lime. It’s the quintessential December winter holiday cocktail, pairing perfectly with your turkey feasts. We can’t dispute Element [Shrub]’s recommendation of mixing one up for your mother-in-law or your grouchy grandpa. The Thankfully Smashed sounds like a peace offering we can get behind.
- 5 Cranberries
- 5 Fresh Sage Leaves
- 1.5 oz Azuñia Reposado Organic Tequila
- 0.75 oz Cranberry Hibiscus Element [Shrub] (1oz)
- 0.75 oz Simple Syrup (0.5oz)
- 0.25oz Fresh Lime Juice
- Muddle cranberries and sage with simple syrup.
- Add lime juice, Element [Shrub], tequila and ice.
- Stir until chilled and then give a quick shake.
- Strain into a rocks glass over new, clear ice.
- Garnish with fresh sage.
You can find Azuñia tequilas at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY