With the help from our friends at Cutino Sauce Company, we mixed up something extra special in the Verde Vixen, a spicy apple cocktail. Beginning with brown butter-infused Azuñia Añejo, Toshi Nocello Walnut Liqueur, cinnamon syrup, Reál Green Apple Syrup and finishing with Cutino Verde and freshly grated cinnamon it’s everything a pie-inspired spicy apple cocktail should taste like. Minus the crust.
- 1.5 oz Brown Butter-infused Azuñia Añejo Tequila
- 0.25 oz Toshi Nocello Walnut Liqueur
- 0.25 oz Cinnamon Syrup
- 0.5 oz Reàl Green Apple
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
- Barspoon Cutino Verde
- Fresh grated cinnamon and stick for garnish
- Add all ingredients into a shaker tin.
- Shake for 10-12 seconds.
- Double Strain over fresh ice into a rocks glass.
- Add garnish.
You can find Azuñia tequilas at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY