The cranberry is an icon of the season. Try this refreshing cranberry cocktail made with Azuñia Blanco organic tequila, a little sherry, homemade cranberry syrup, and spiced apple cider to top it off. The Vintner’s Vonderland is a lively mix that will have you caroling through a winter wonderland.
- 2 oz Azuñia Blanco Organic Tequila
- 0.75 Oloroso sherry
- 0.75 oz Cranberry Syrup*
- 0.75 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 dashes Orange Bitters
- Rokorderlig Spiced Apple Cider for float
- Shake all ingredients with ice except cider.
- Top with cider.
- Strain over fresh ice in a new glass.
- Garnish with 3 cranberries, mint and rosemary sprigs.
Boil 1 cup fresh cranberries with 1 cup water for 10 minutes.
Blend together and then strain.
Add equal parts sugar and stir until dissolved.
Pick up a Bottle
You can find Azuñia tequilas at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY