Freshen up your Azuñia Blanco organic tequila with Watermelon Sangrita. This freshly squeezed juice “side” is a delicious way to enhance the natural fruit and pepper notes of the Blanco. Traditionally made with leftover juices from pico de gallo, we’ve created our own variations of the popular palate cleanser. The Watermelon Sangrita is a fresh and fruity juice made of watermelon, cucumber, orange, lime, Azuñia 100% Blue Agave Syrup, and Togarashi. Make this recipe in batches. Stock up on the tequila, press some fresh juice and invite your friends over for a relaxing afternoon by the pool.
- 6 - 8 ozs Cubed Watermelon
- 0.5 Peeled Cucumber
- 1 Peeled Orange
- 1 Peeled Lime
- 1 tsp 100% Blue Agave Syrup
- 0.5 tsp Togarashi
- 1.5 oz Azuñia Blanco or Reposado Organic Tequila
- Add all ingredients except Agave Syrup and Togarashi in a juicer.
- Extract juice into a pitcher.
- Add Agave Syrup and Togarashi.
- Stir well.
- Strain into a glass.
- Serve alongside a shot (1.5 oz) of tequila of your choice.
You can find Azuñia tequilas at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY