One showing of the White Hot American Summer has us hooked. A surefire cult classic of a cocktail, this wet hot libation is made up of an A-List cast of spirits. Añejo tequila, Laphroaig Scotch, and Reál Peach Puree star alongside fresh lemon and mint. A tequila scotch cocktail may seem a little “indie” but trust the reviews – it’s a can’t miss cocktail.
- 1.5 oz Azuñia Añejo Tequila
- 0.5 oz Laphroaig Scotch
- 0.75 oz Reál Peach Puree
- 0.75 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- Garnish: Mint sprigs
- Shake all ingredients in an ice-filled shaker until combined.
- Strain into a chilled rocks glass.
- Garnish with mint sprigs.
You can find Azuñia tequilas at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY