Everyone knows that tequila and lime go together, but the “other” tart citrus (lemon) is just as delicious with tequila. As evidence, we present the Piña Sour, a bright cocktail made with Azuñia Blanco organic tequila, Finest Call Lemon Sour Mix, and fresh pineapple juice. Shake one up tonight!
- 1.5 oz. Azuñia Blanco Organic Tequila
- 1.0 oz. Finest Call Sour Mix
- 1.5 oz. fresh pineapple juice
- Combine all ingredients into
shakerand fill with ice.
- Shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Strain into ice-filled glass.
Garnish: Pineapple Wedge and/or Pineapple Leaf
You can find Azuñia tequilas at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY