If the Bloody Maria had a younger sister, the Secret Garden would be it. Lighter and sweeter, this is one tequila and tomato drink you can drink all day long. For your next day-drinking adventure try this delicious blend of Azuñia Blanco organic tequila, Amaro, simple syrup, muddled cherry tomatoes, and fresh basil. Brunch, lunch, or dinner, this tomato cocktail recipe is a tasty complement to any meal.
- 1.5 oz. Azuñia Blanco Organic Tequila
- 0.5 oz. Zucca Amaro
- 0.5 oz. simple syrup (1:1)
- 0.75 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- 5 basil leaves
- Muddle cherry tomatoes and basil in cocktail shaker.
- Shake all ingredients in shaker with ice.
- Double strain into glass.
- Garnish with fresh tomatoes and basil.
Garnish: Basil Leaf
You can find Azuñia tequilas at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY