Named by one of our Facebook fans, Rachel C., the Vera Blanco is as cool and refreshing as its ingredients. Aloe Vera liqueur and cucumber juice are bright additions to this refreshing recipe. Finished with sweet orange blossom honey and accented with mint, this spa-inspired aloe vera drink recipe will relax you after just one sip.
- 2 oz Azuñia Blanco Organic Tequila
- 0.5 oz Chareau Aloe Vera Liqueur
- 0.5 oz Orange Blossom Honey
- 0.5 oz Fresh Cucumber Juice
- 0.75 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- Garnish: Mint Sprig
- Add all ingredients into a shaker tin with ice.
- Strain into a glass.
Pick up a Bottle
Azuñia tequilas can be found at fine restaurants, bars and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY