Honored as the world’s best Reposado tequila, Azuñia Reposado presents a light agave aroma with hints of butterscotch, oak, smokiness, and caramel.
Delight in the warmth of its slight vanilla finish.
Azuñia Reposado tequila is rested in American Oak barrels for up to 8 months. Our award-winning organic Reposado is perfect for sipping or mixing in a craft cocktail such as our Mexicali Mule or a Calabrian Sunrise.
- Made with 100% Weber Blue Agave grown in dedicated fields of the Tequila valley
- Piñas harvested by hand and roasted 36 hours in traditional clay hornos
- Fermented naturally in open-air vats with wild borne yeast
- Finished with double pot still distillation
- Aged up to 8 months in American Oak barrels
- USDA Certified & BioAgriCert Organic
- Available in 50 ml, 375 ml, 750 ml, and 1-liter bottles
- 2018 San Francisco World Spirits Competition (DOUBLE GOLD)
- 2018 The Fifty Best (Gold)
- 2018 Distilled San Diego Spirit and Cocktail Festival (Gold)
- 2017 Craft Competition International Awards (Silver)
- 2017 International Spirits (Bronze)
- 2017 San Francisco World Spirits Competition (Bronze)
- 2017 Ultimate Spirits Challenge (83 – Good, Recommended)
- 2016 Distilled San Diego (Bronze)
- 2016 San Francisco World Spirits Competition (Bronze)
- 2015 San Francisco World Spirits Competition (Bronze)
- 2010 Spirits of Mexico (Bronze)