Four ingredients are all you need to create a deliciously complex cocktail. Mix up Azuñia Blanco organic tequila, White Crème de Cacao, fresh lemon juice, and absinthe to create the 21st Century tequila drink. The sweetness of the Crème de Cacao is balanced with the vanilla notes of the Blanco. This absinthe cocktail is perfect for the current century and beyond.
- 4 tbsp (2 oz.) Azuñia Blanco Tequila
- 1.5 tbsp (.75 oz.) White Crème de Cacao
- 1.5 tbsp (.75 oz.) Fresh Lemon Juice
- Absinthe Rinse
- Combine ingredients in mixing glass.
- Stir for 10 seconds. Strain with julep strainer into an absinthe-rinsed glass.
Credit: Jim Meehan from PDT in NYC, 2007
You can find Azuñia tequilas at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY