We think you’ll go bananas for this sweet and spicy play on a classic margarita. Mixed with Azuñia Reposado organic tequila, Ancho Reyes Chili Liqueur, banana simple syrup, and freshly squeezed lime juice, this cocktail will embolden any basic happy hour.
- 1.5 oz. Azuñia Reposado Organic Tequila
- 0.5 oz. Ancho Reyes Chili Liqueur
- 0.5 oz. housemade banana syrup*
- 0.75 oz. fresh lime juice
- Double Strain
- Top with Garnish
- *To make Banana Syrup: Boil 1 cup water with 1-2 ripe bananas for approximately 10 mins. Remove from heat and strain through fine strainer, add equal parts sugar, stir until dissolved.
Garnish: Dried Chili
You can find Azuñia tequilas at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY