Simple and refined, the Añejo Old Fashioned is one of America’s oldest cocktails (with a tequila twist). Swapping out the rye whiskey for Azuñia Añejo tequila, gives this old fashioned new life. The muddled sugar cube and Angostura Bitters add a level complexity to an otherwise simple cocktail. Everything old is new again.
- 4 tbsp (2 oz.) Azuñia Añejo Tequila
- 3-5 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 1 Sugar Cube
- Place sugar cube in mixing glass and saturate with bitters.
- Muddle until sugar crystals dissolve.
- Add Azuñia and fill mixing glass with ice.
- Stir for 10 seconds. Strain with Julep strainer into ice-filled glass.
Garnish: Orange and Lemon Peel
Pick up a Bottle
Azuñia tequilas can be found at fine restaurants, bars and retailers across the country.