The Paloma (Spanish for “dove”) is as beautiful and tasty as it is easy tequila cocktail. The classic drink combines tequila, fresh lime juice and sweet grapefruit soda. Rumor has it that the Paloma, not the Margarita, is Mexico’s most beloved drink. One taste of this refreshing anytime drink and we think you might agree!
- 4 tbsp (2 oz.) Azuñia Blanco Organic Tequila
- 2 tbsp (.5 oz.) Fresh Lime Juice
- Grapefruit Soda
- Dash of Sea Salt
- Moisten the rim of a glass with the lime wedge and salt the rim.
- Add a dash of sea salt to bottom of glass and fill with ice.
- Add lime juice and Azuñia.
- Top off with Grapefruit soda and garnish.
Garnish: Lime Wheel
Pick up a Bottle
Azuñia tequilas can be found at fine restaurants, bars and retailers across the country.