Rumor has it that it’s the Paloma, not the Margarita, that is Mexico’s most beloved and revered drink. The best Paloma (Spanish for “dove”) is as beautiful as it is easy to make. The classic light drink combines tequila, fresh lime juice, and sweet grapefruit. We’ve added Giffard Pamplemousse Liqueur to layer in the bright citrus notes. One sip of this refreshing drink will have you cooing for another.
- 2 oz Azuñia Reposado
- 0.5 oz Giffard Pamplemousse
- 0.5 oz Lime Juice
- 0.5 oz Grapefruit Juice
- 0.5 oz Simple Syrup
- Dash Sea Salt
- Grapefruit wedge for garnish
- Moisten the rim of a glass with the grapefruit wedge and salt the rim.
- Add a dash of sea salt to the bottom of the glass.
- Fill with ice.
- Add all ingredients.
- Top off with club soda and garnish.
Pick up a Bottle
Azuñia tequilas can be found at fine restaurants, bars and retailers across the country.