Azuñia Black Tequila is estate-crafted, 2-year extra aged, Special Reserve añejo for the tequila connoisseur.
Every barrel is filled and rested on-site at our family-owned-and-operated distillery, where each bottle is numbered and signed by our Master Distiller, Salvador Rivera Cardona.
Pour some into your favorite snifter and take in its deep amber color. Lean in to appreciate the up-front vanilla aroma. Sip leisurely and revel in the full-bodied flavor of caramel, cocoa, sarsaparilla and spice. Sit back and savor the long, smooth finish.
- Made with 100% pure Weber Blue Agave grown in dedicated fields of the Jalisco valley
- Piñas harvested by hand and roasted 36 hours in traditional clay hornos
- Double-distilled and finished with a natural, open-air fermentation process
- Aged 2 years in American Oak barrels
- Available in 750ml bottles
- Every bottle numbered and signed by Master Distiller Salvador Rivera Cordona
- 2017 Craft Competition International Awards (Gold)
- 2017 International Spirits (Bronze)
- 2017 San Francisco World Spirits Competition (Gold)
- 2017 Ultimate Spirits Challenge (93 – Excellent, Highly Recommended)
- 2016 Distilled San Diego (Silver)
- 2016 San Francisco World Spirits Competition (Silver)
- 2015 San Francisco World Spirits Competition (Silver)