Azuñia Black Tequila is estate-crafted, 2-years extra aged, Private Reserve Añejo for the tequila connoisseur.
Every barrel is filled and rested on-site at our family-owned-and-operated farm and distillery, Rancho Miravalle, where each bottle is numbered and signed by our Master Distiller, Salvador Rivera Cardona.
Our private reserve Añejo, Azuñia Black, is an ultra-premium sipping tequila with a deep amber color and aromas of freshly cut wood and vanilla. Sip the full flavors of caramel, cocoa, sarsaparilla, and spice.
- Made with 100% pure Weber Blue Agave grown in dedicated fields of the Tequila valley
- Piñas harvested by hand and roasted 36 hours in traditional clay hornos
- Fermented naturally in open-air vats with wild borne yeast
- Finished with double pot still distillation
- Aged 2 years in American Oak barrels
- Available in 750 ml bottles
- Every bottle numbered and signed by Master Distiller Salvador Rivera Cordona
Sitting prominently on the slopes of Volcán de Tequila is Sandovales. The historic hacienda was built in 1821 and has housed prominent Mexican families for generations. As Agaveros Unidos acquired land for the Rancho Miravalle farm, Sandovales became a centerpiece for the family, connecting the past to the present.
Prominently visible as the only structure in the area, legend has it that a failed robbery left coins scattered throughout the fields where our agave grows today. We honor this history with a leather bracelet and silver coin wrapped around the bottle of our signature Añejo, Azuñia Black.
- 2019 Wine Enthusiast (93)
- 2019 Ultimate Spirits Awards (90)
- 2017 Craft Competition International Awards (Gold)
- 2017 San Francisco World Spirits Competition (Gold)
- 2017 Ultimate Spirits Challenge (93 – Excellent, Highly Recommended)