Azuñia Black Tequila is estate-crafted, 2-years extra aged, Private Reserve Añejo for the tequila connoisseur.
Every barrel is filled and rested on-site at our family-owned-and-operated farm and distillery, Rancho Miravalle, where each bottle is numbered and signed by our Master Distiller, Salvador Rivera Cardona.
Our private reserve Añejo, Azuñia Black, is an ultra-premium sipping tequila with a deep amber color and aromas of freshly cut wood and vanilla. Sip the full flavors of caramel, cocoa, sarsaparilla, and spice.
- Made with 100% pure Weber Blue Agave grown in dedicated fields of the Tequila valley
- Piñas harvested by hand and roasted 36 hours in traditional clay hornos
- Fermented naturally in open-air vats with wild borne yeast
- Finished with double pot still distillation
- Aged 2 years in American Oak barrels
- Available in 750 ml bottles
- Every bottle numbered and signed by Master Distiller Salvador Rivera Cordona
Prominently visible as the only structure in the area, legend has it that a failed robbery left coins scattered throughout the fields where our agave grows today. We honor this history with a leather bracelet and silver coin wrapped around the bottle of our signature Añejo, Azuñia Black.
- 2018 San Francisco World Spirits Competition (Silver)
- 2017 Craft Competition International Awards (Gold)
- 2017 International Spirits (Bronze)
- 2017 San Francisco World Spirits Competition (Gold)
- 2017 Ultimate Spirits Challenge (93 – Excellent, Highly Recommended)
- 2016 Distilled San Diego (Silver)
- 2016 San Francisco World Spirits Competition (Silver)
- 2015 San Francisco World Spirits Competition (Silver)