Purely un-aged, award-winning Azuñia Blanco tequila offers a clean floral nose with hints of agave and lemon. Notes of tropical fruits make an appearance as well.
Celebrate with its long finish of light pepper and citrus.
Our Blanco tequila is an exceptional tequila for sipping or mixing a smooth, flavorful cocktail. Try it in our popular Azuñia Organic Skinny Margarita, or take a more adventurous turn with craft cocktails like the Beauregarde’s Cocktail Party or our Strawberry Basil Martini.
- Made with 100% pure Weber Blue Agave grown in dedicated fields of the Tequila valley
- Piñas harvested by hand and roasted 36 hours in traditional clay hornos
- Fermented naturally in open-air vats with wild borne yeast
- Finished with double pot still distillation
- USDA Certified and BioAgriCert Organic
- Available in 50 ml, 375 ml, 750 ml, and 1-liter bottles
- 2018 San Francisco World Spirits Competition (Silver)
- 2018 Millennial Awards (Gold)
- 2018 Distilled San Diego Spirit and Cocktail Festival (Gold)
- 2017 Craft Competition International Awards (Silver)
- 2017 The Fifty Best (Gold)
- 2017 International Spirits (Bronze)
- 2017 Ultimate Spirits Challenge (84 – Good, Recommended)
- 2016 The Fifty Best (Silver)
- 2016 Distilled San Diego (Best of Division [Tequila] and Gold)
- 2016 San Francisco World Spirits Competition (Bronze)
- 2011 Tequila.net Awards – “Best of the Best” Best Lowland Tequila
- 2010 Spirits of Mexico (Gold)
- 2010 Ultimate Spirits Challenge (86 – Very Good, Strong Recommendation)