Un-aged organic Azuñia Blanco Tequila offers a clean floral nose with hints of agave and lemon.
Celebrate with its long finish of light pepper and citrus.
Our blanco tequila is the perfect choice for a smooth, mixable spirit. Try it in our popular Azuñia Organic Skinny Margarita, or take a more adventurous turn with craft cocktails like the Beauregarde’s Cocktail Party or our Strawberry Basil Martini.
- Made with 100% pure Weber Blue Agave grown in dedicated fields of the Jalisco valley
- Piñas harvested by hand and roasted 36 hours in traditional clay hornos
- Double-distilled and finished with a natural, open-air fermentation process
- USDA Certified and BioAgriCert Organic
- Available in 750ml and 1-liter bottles
- 2018 San Francisco World Spirits Competition (Silver)
- 2018 Distilled San Diego Spirit and Cocktail Festival (Gold)
- 2017 Craft Competition International Awards (Silver)
- 2017 The Fifty Best (Gold)
- 2017 International Spirits (Bronze)
- 2017 Ultimate Spirits Challenge (84 – Good, Recommended)
- 2016 The Fifty Best (Silver)
- 2016 Distilled San Diego (Best of Division [Tequila] and Gold)
- 2016 San Francisco World Spirits Competition (Bronze)
- 2011 Tequila.net Awards – “Best of the Best” Best Lowland Tequila
- 2010 Spirits of Mexico (Gold)
- 2010 Ultimate Spirits Challenge (86 – Very Good, Strong Recommendation)