Save the fancy crystal! A Cantarito isn’t glitzy or fussy. It’s a drink with character and moxie that will shake up any party. A good Cantarito starts with the vessel – the “jarrito” or clay cup. It’s just as fun to look at as it is to drink out of. Mix up out traditional Cantarito – orange, grapefruit, and lime juices, Azuñia Blanco organic tequila, and grapefruit soda and don’t forget to add a little pizazz. The fun of this drink is definitely in the flair. Not sure what we mean? Just watch the master in Amatitán!
- 2 oz. Azuñia Blanco or Reposado Organic Tequila
- 1 oz. Azuñia Organic Agave Nectar
- 0.5 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 0.5 oz. fresh lime juice
- 0.25 oz. grapefruit juice
- 0.25 oz. orange juice
- Dash of sea salt
- Grapefruit soda
- Combine all ingredients, except grapefruit soda and sea salt, in ice-filled cocktail shaker.
- Shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Add a dash of sea salt to the bottom of the glass and pour contents of shaker into glass.
- Top off with grapefruit soda. Top with slices of citrus for garnish.
Garnish: Orange Slice (optional: rim glass with sea salt)
Pick up a Bottle
Azuñia tequilas can be found at fine restaurants, bars and retailers across the country.