More classic than a Shelby Cobra. More statement than a custom-made Burberry suit. More regal than a Montecristo cigar. The Amatitán Old Fashioned is a luxurious twist on the traditional cocktail. Just like the fast cars, wool suits, and pungent cigars, the mix of Añejo tequila, Diplomático Reserva Exclusiva Rum, Angostura Bitters, and sugar will leave a lasting impression. This upgrade on the tequila Old Fashioned turns happy hour into an event to remember.
- 1.5 oz Azuñia Añejo Tequila
- 0.5 oz Diplomático Reserva Exclusiva Rum
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- Sugar Cube
- Garnish: Orange Peel and Rosemary
- In an Old Fashioned glass, lightly muddle the sugar cube and bitters.
- Fill with ice and add the tequila and rum.
- Stir, and garnish with an orange peel and sprig of rosemary.
You can find Azuñia tequilas at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY