Are you a fan of cherry cocktails? This tequila float recipe combines vanilla ice cream, cherry syrup, beer, and ruby port into a frothy concoction you’ll fall in love with.
- 1.5 oz. Azuñia Reposado
- 0.75 oz. Ruby Port
- 1 oz. Finest Call Cherry Syrup
- 2 oz. Lindeman’s Kriek Lambic Beer
- 2 scoops Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Place a scoop or two of ice cream in a glass.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over ice cream.
- Serve immediately with a spoon.
Pick up a Bottle
You can find Azuñia tequilas at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY