If you like a little bread with your butter, this cocktail is for you. On second thought, even if toast isn’t your jam, we suggest you give this cocktail a try. A luxurious twist on a Brown Butter Old Fashioned, this drink mixes brown butter infused 2-year Extra-Aged Añejo with rum and sherry. Add in homemade brown sugar syrup, orange bitters, and aromatic bitters to finish the drink.
- 1.5 oz. Brown Butter infused Azuñia Black
- 0.5 oz. Smith & Cross Jamaica Rum
- 0.75 oz. Lustau Palo Cortado Sherry
- 1 bar spoon Brown Sugar Syrup (2:1)
- 1 dash Orange Bitters
- 1 dash AZ Bitters Lab Mi Casa Bitters
- Combine all ingredients in Old Fashioned glass and stir.
- Garnish with dehydrated banana chip and star anise.
Garnish: Dehydrated Banana Chip & Star Anise
You can find Azuñia tequilas at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY