The best things happen by happenstance. And this delightful green tea cocktail is no exception. We’ll never know if it was kismet, a coincidence, or a well-thought-out idea that brought Blanco tequila, apricot brandy, green tea syrup, Yuzu and lemon juice together with a swirl of orange bitters. All we are sure of is that the Happenstance green tea cocktail is worth intentionally adding to your happy hour.
- 2 oz Azuñia Blanco Organic Tequila
- 0.5 oz Giffard Apricot Brandy
- 0.75 oz Green Tea Syrup (1:1)
- 1 oz Yuzu/Lemon Juice Blend
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker.
- Shake and strain into Coupe glass.
- Garnish with fresh thyme.
Garnish: Fresh Thyme
You can find Azuñia tequilas at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY