Spring days are for late lunches that become early dinners filled with good company, delicious food, and delightful drinks. The Que Bueno is just that – a genuinely lovely apricot cocktail. Organic Blanco tequila, apricot syrup, white port, and lemon juice get a spritz of tonic water for a finishing touch. The fresh thyme garnish adds a gentle herbed nuance to this apricot tequila cocktail, making it perfect for sipping with friends well after the sun sets.
- 2.0 oz Azuñia Organic Blanco Tequila
- 0.5 oz Giffard Apricot Syrup
- 0.5 oz White Port
- 0.5 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- Fever-Tree Mediterranean Tonic Water
- Garnish: Fresh Thyme and Orange Wheel (dehydrated or fresh)
- Build all ingredients into a wine glass over fresh ice.
- Top off with tonic water.
- Garnish with thyme and orange wheel.
You can find Azuñia tequilas at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY