Let’s toast to this strawberry cocktail that is the epitome of strawberry season. Lillet Rouge, Angostura Bitters, and mesquite honey syrup punctuate the fruity notes of Azuñia Añejo tequila. Muddle in fresh strawberry and squeeze in bright citrus from a lemon. Raise to the Fraise might seem like a drink best enjoyed during the warmest summer nights. However, we believe that as long as strawberries are in season, go ahead and raise your glass.
- 2 oz Azuñia Añejo Tequila
- 0.75 oz Lillet Rouge
- 0.5 oz Mesquite Honey Syrup (2:1)
- 0.75 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 strawberry, muddled
- 1 dash Angostura
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker.
- Shake and strain into ice-filled Collins glass.
- Garnish with fresh mint and strawberry slice.
Garnish: Mint sprig and strawberry slice
You can find Azuñia tequilas at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY