Masterfully created by Miguel Mora at the Hotel Adeline in Scottsdale, AZ, this passion fruit cocktail will have you dreaming of summer days. But may we suggest that you don’t wait for the warmer months to try the Vago De Playa? Just start mixing this inspired concoction with Blanco tequila, Passoa Passion Fruit Liqueur, fresh lime, and agave syrup and bring the pool party to you!
- 2 oz Azuñia Blanco Organic Tequila
- 1 oz Passoa Passion Fruit
- 0.75 oz Fresh Lime
- 0.5 oz Azuñia Organic Agave Syrup
- 2-3 Dashes Serrano Bitters
- 1 oz Ginger Beer
- Mint, Dehydrated Dragon Fruit, Orange, and Blueberries for garnish.
- Shake all ingredients except ginger beer and bitters in an ice-filled shaker.
- Strain into tiki glass over fresh crushed ice.
- Add serrano bitters over the cocktail.
- Top with ginger beer.
- Add Mint, Dehydrated Dragon Fruit, Orange and Blueberries garnish.
Pick up a Bottle
You can find Azuñia tequilas at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY