This over-the-tropical specialty cocktail is prepared exclusively by Alcomar in Austin, Texas. Leave your bags behind and take a trip to the islands with this cocktail made with Azuñia Blanco organic tequila, Grand Marnier, coconut, mango, and lime, and Azuñia 100% Blue Agave Syrup. And for an extra dose of paradise, serve it in a margarita glass rimmed with honey and coconut.
- 1.5 oz Azuñia Blanco Organic Tequila
- 1.5 oz Triple Sec
- 1.5 oz 100% Blue Agave Syrup
- 1.5 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
- .75 oz mango puree "Perfect Puree" blend (equal parts puree and water)
- 1 splash of coconut puree "Perfect Puree" blend (equal parts puree and water)
- Shake all ingredients vigorously with ice.
- Serve on the rocks with a local honey and coconut flake rimmed glass.
You can find Azuñia tequilas at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY