The Gallant Sir, developed in the ‘Big Easy’ during Tales of the Cocktail, is a distinguished tequila and mezcal cocktail worthy of its title. It has depth and flavor, combining Reposado tequila, mezcal, and Bigalet ‘China China’ liqueur with cantaloupe, muddled chili, and lime.
- 1 oz Azuñia Reposado organic tequila
- ½ oz Nuestra Soledad SLDR Mezcal
- ½ oz Bigalette China-China Amer Bitter liqueur
- 3 dash Laphroaig single malt whisky – 10 Year Old
- ¾ oz cantaloupe syrup (1:1)
- 1 ea. Fresno Chili (muddled)
- 1 oz lime juice
- Garnish with dehydrated citrus wheel & Fresno Chili slice
- Add all ingredients to a shaker tin with ice.
- Strain into a glass.
You can find Azuñia tequilas at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY