We wish we could start every day with the Heart and Soul coffee-laced cocktail. Homemade cinnamon and clove infused Azuñia Añejo tequila, orange bitters and coffee liqueur are the core of this sweet cocktail’s spirit. Serve in a stemmed glass and top with whipped cream for a little extra love.
- 4 tbsp (2 oz.) Cinnamon & Clove Infused Azuñia Añejo Tequila*
- 2 tbsp (1 oz.) Coffee Liqueur (we recommend St. George NOLA or Caffe Borghetti)
- 3 dashes Regan’s Orange Bitters
- Topped with Housemade Whipped Cream
- Preparation: Combine first 3 ingredients into mixing glass, Stir for 8-10 seconds until cold and slightly diluted (liquid should not be cloudy), Strain with Julep strainer into glass and top with whipped cream, grate cinnamon stick over whipped cream.
- *Cinnamon & Clove Infused Azuñia Añejo Tequila:
- To infuse 1 bottle of Añejo, empty into another container and add 3-4 cinnamon sticks and 6-8 whole cloves.
- Let sit room temperature for up to 5 days.
- Fine strain infused items out and serve.
- Also, can flash infuse with a Sous-Vide machine for 90 minutes at 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
Garnish: Grated Cinnamon