Literary references of the Tom Collins date back to the 1800s, but the tequila-based Collins, the José Collins, is a little bit younger. Using Azuñia Blanco organic tequila instead of gin, the José Collins showcases the lighter side of the classic Tom Collins cocktail. Tequila, lemon juice, a little sugar, and soda water make up this spirited fizzy lemonade.
- 4 tbsp (2 oz.) Azuñia Blanco Tequila
- 1 tbsp (.5 oz.) Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp (.5 oz.) Simple Syrup
- 6 tbsp (3 oz.) Club Soda
- Combine first 3 ingredients into shaker and add ice.
- Shake for 10 seconds.
- Strain with Hawthorne strainer into glass.
- Top with club soda.
Garnish: Lemon Wheel
Giving Up Single Use Plastic is Better with Friends.
The first 500 people to join our No Plastic Straws 365 initiative will receive a reusable stainless straw. Grab a friend and join the challenge here.
Pick up a Bottle
Azuñia tequilas can be found at fine restaurants, bars and retailers across the country.