Herb is the word in the Lemon Hills cocktail created by the brilliant minds behind Counter Intuitive in Scottsdale, Arizona. This herbaceous tequila cocktail expertly blends savory basil and yellow bell pepper with the mild sweetness of yellow chartreuse and orange bitters. Impress your guests with this cocktail at your next DIY happy hour.
- 1 oz Azuñia Blanco organic tequila
- 0.5 oz Del Maguey VIDA Mezcal
- 0.5 oz St. George Terroir Gin
- 0.5 oz Yellow Chartreuse
- 0.75 oz yellow bell pepper syrup (1:1)*
- 2 ea. basil leaf (muddled)
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- Muddle the basil leaves in a shaker.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Strain into glass.
Juice bell pepper in a juice extractor.
Add equal parts sugar.
Keep refrigerated for 2-3 days.
You can find Azuñia tequilas at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY