The Mexicali Mule trades in vodka for Azuñia Blanco organic tequila in the fizzy anytime cocktail. Ginger beer and Angostura Bitters give the cocktail its buzz and its bite. The traditional copper mug adds to the sparkle and the flavor of this spunky drink.
- 3 tbsp (1.5 oz.) Azuñia Blanco* Organic Tequila
- 8 tbsp (4 oz.) Ginger Beer
- .5 tbsp (.25 oz.) Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- Combine all ingredients in mug or glass and stir.
- Add ice and garnish.
Garnish: Lime Wheel
*Replace Blanco with Reposado for richer flavor
Pick up a Bottle
Azuñia tequilas can be found at fine restaurants, bars and retailers across the country.