Sometimes known as a “Miravalle Mojito”, a “Mexican Mojito” or a “Tequila Mojito”, the drink of many names is undoubtedly one thing – delicious! A bright and effervescent cocktail, the Tequila Mojito cocktail combines Azuñia Blanco organic tequila, fresh lime or lemon juice, simple syrup, club soda, and fresh muddled mint leaves for just the right burst of herb flavor. Try the Organic Tequila Mojito cocktail by choosing all organic ingredients!
- 4 tbsp (2 oz.) Azuñia Blanco Organic Tequila
- 1.5 tbsp (.75 oz.) Fresh Lemon OR Lime Juice
- 1.5 tbsp (.75 oz.) Simple Syrup
- 10-12 Mint Leaves, Muddled
- 4 tbsp (2 oz.) Club Soda
- Muddle mint leaves.
- Add tequila, lemon juice and simple syrup to shaker and add ice.
- Shake for 10 seconds.
- Dump into glass and top with club soda.
- Add a couple cubes of fresh ice if needed.
Garnish: Large Mint Sprig
Pick up a Bottle
Azuñia tequilas can be found at fine restaurants, bars and retailers across the country.