Azuñia Reposado Tequila is rested in American Oak barrels for 8 months, presenting a light agave aroma with hints of butterscotch and wood.
Delight in the warmth of its slight vanilla finish.
We created this organic Reposado for sipping solo or experiencing with friends. It is the essence of authentic tequila – to be sipped or as part of a craft cocktail, such as our Mexicali Mule or a Calabrian Sunrise.
- 100% Weber Blue Agave
- Roasted 36 Hours in traditional clay hornos
- Rested 8 months in American Oak barrels
- USDA Certified & BioAgriCert Organic
- Available in 750ml and 1-liter bottles
- 2018 San Francisco World Spirits Competition (DOUBLE GOLD)
- 2018 The Fifty Best (Gold)
- 2018 Distilled San Diego Spirit and Cocktail Festival (Gold)
- 2017 Craft Competition International Awards (Silver)
- 2017 International Spirits (Bronze)
- 2017 San Francisco World Spirits Competition (Bronze)
- 2017 Ultimate Spirits Challenge (83 – Good, Recommended)
- 2016 Distilled San Diego (Bronze)
- 2016 San Francisco World Spirits Competition (Bronze)
- 2015 San Francisco World Spirits Competition (Bronze)
- 2010 Spirits of Mexico (Bronze)