We couldn’t be happier that this juicy fruit cocktail is in season all year long. We Make a Nice Pear is a delightful mix of Azuñia Reposado organic tequila, cognac, spiced pear, fresh lemon, and honey simple syrup spritzed with absinthe. A little spice and a whole lot of nice, just like its namesake fruit, this cocktail tastes like autumn feels. Don’t wait for September, mix up a pitcher, tuck under a blanket and watch the leaves change around you now.
- 1 oz Azuñia Reposado Organic Tequila
- 1 oz Pierre Ferrand 1840 Cognac
- .75 oz St. George Spiced Pear
- .75 oz Lemon Juice
- .5 oz 2:1 Honey Syrup
- Absinthe Spray
- Spritz glass with absinthe.
- Shake all other ingredients for 8-10 seconds
- Double strain into glass.
Garnish: Star Anise
You can find Azuñia tequilas at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY