Aged up to 18 months in American Oak barrels, our award-winning premium Añejo tequila starts with hints of vanilla, fruit, and caramel. This alluring classic and one of the best Añejo for sipping has a smooth, buttery finish of vanilla, chocolate, cinnamon, and clove.
How do you drink Añejo? We believe that this is the best Añejo to sip and savor. Pour it straight into a snifter to experience the full flavor brought on by expert aging. Or try a twist on a classic cocktail like the Amatitán Old Fashioned or Añejo Tequila Manhattan.
- Made with 100% pure Weber Blue Agave grown in dedicated fields of the Tequila valley
- Piñas harvested by hand and roasted 36 hours in traditional clay hornos
- Fermented naturally in open-air vats with wild borne-yeast
- Aged up to 18 months in American Oak barrels
- Available in 50 ml, 375 ml, 750 ml, and 1-liter bottles
- 2019 Wine Enthusiast (92)
- 2019 San Francisco World Spirits Competition (Gold)
- 2019 Ultimate Spirits Challenge (97, Chairman’s Trophy)
- 2018 Distilled San Diego Spirit and Cocktail Festival (Gold)
- 2017 Craft Competition International Awards (Gold)
- 2017 San Francisco World Spirits Competition (Gold)