Our Añejo Tequila is a “sip-able” ultra-premium tequila that is aged in excess of 12-months in American Oak barrels for a smooth, buttery finish of vanilla, chocolate and caramel.
This alluring classic añejo has a nose full of fruit and caramel.
This is the perfect tequila for a new twist on classic cocktails like the Old Fashioned or Manhattan, or pouring straight to experience the full flavor brought on by expert aging while enjoying a relaxing evening.
- Made with 100% pure Weber Blue Agave grown in dedicated fields of the Jalisco valley
- Piñas harvested by hand and roasted 36 hours in traditional clay hornos
- Double-distilled and finished with a natural, open-air fermentation process
- Ages 18 months in American Oak barrels
- Available in 750ml and 1-liter bottles
- 2015 San Francisco World Spirits Competition (Silver)
- 2011 Tequila.net Awards – “Best of the Best” Best Lowland Añejo Tequila
- 2010 Spirits of Mexico (Bronze)
- 2010 Ultimate Spirits Challenge (93 – Excellent, Highly Recommended