Azuñia Reposado organic tequila, agave syrup, and fresh lime are catapulted to next-level spice with muddled jalapeños in this Jalapeño Margarita recipe. Don’t forget to up the heat factor with a chili powder salted rim. You can adjust this piquant potion’s spice to taste. Simply add just a little jalapeño for the mildly daring or a little more spice for a super smoking jalapeño margarita for those who love to sweat it out.
- 2 oz Azuñia Reposado Organic Tequila
- 1 oz Azuñia Agave Syrup (2:1 agave nectar to water)
- 1 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Slice Jalapeño Chili Muddled
- Muddle jalapeño in a shaker.
- Combine all other ingredients and add ice.
- Shake for 10 seconds.
- Strain with Hawthorne strainer into glass.
- Fill with ice and garnish.
Garnish: Sliced Jalapeño
Pick up a Bottle
Azuñia tequilas can be found at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY