The Rosemary Lemon Margarita is like liquid sunshine. Created by mixologist Yvonne Mendez, this slushy cocktail is a perfect frozen treat to cool off any sunny day. Azuñia Reposado organic tequila, Etrog Liqueur, Triple Sec, fresh lemon, and house-made lemon rosemary syrup deliciously balance for an herbaceous and tart taste. Add a salted rim to elevate the depth of flavors. Suggested serving: in a frosty cup, poolside.
- 1½ oz Azuñia Reposado Organic Tequila
- 1 oz Etrog Liqueur
- ¾ oz Triple Sec
- 1½ oz Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 oz Lemon Rosemary Simple Syrup*
- Add all the ingredients in a blender with ice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a frosted rocks glass with a salted rim.
- Garnish with rosemary sprig.
Peel the skin of 6 lemons. Add 4 rosemary sprigs and 16 oz of sugar and put it in a closed container at room temperature for 2 days shaking it a few times.
Add 16 oz of hot water. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
Leave in a closed container for 2 hours.
Then strain into a clean bottle.
Keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
You can find Azuñia tequilas at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country.WHERE TO BUY